Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Just made some Mother's Day cards that I am adding to the Etsy shop. Here are the ones featuring a cute little pink bird with either a pink gemstone or white pearl in her flower. Two different sentiments to pick from:  One says: "I'm so lucky to have a Mom like you" and the other one just reads "Happy Mother's Day"






These can be made with different colors, just contact me and I would be happy to work with you!

Here are the ones I did with a cute little brown and pink owl. Again the same two sentiments were used. the only difference is that the owls do not have an extra layer of bling like the birds do.






Check back in a few days for some new wedding, baby shower, or party favor / thank you tags.

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment